Thursday, October 30, 2008

Being Single CAN Totally Rock!

So, I've invited some of my wittiest friends to join me on this endeavor. :)

Some people think it's seriously so amazing to be a newlywed and married and they are so blissfully happy. And if you're not married, that can never be you...you CANNOT be happy! HOWEVER, you can be just as amazingly, blissfully, happy as a single person. OH NO! Did I "say" that out loud!? For real! It's true! You can be happy and single.

This is an opportunity to collectively share our most entertaining, fun, enlightening, blissful and happy moments that happen to us as single adults! So feel free to share and read and share! :)

1 comment:

Jenny Penny said...

HAHAHA....This is great. Let me tell you. Ahhh, the single life. I've been dating the same guy for two years now. Ahhhh, the single life. Sometimes I almost feel that I'm still single.....never going to progress.